Technology is a wonderful part of our lives but remember to still enjoy human interaction.
- Smiles instead of emoticons
- Lisps instead of typos
- Group conversation instead of chat rooms
- Announcements instead of Reply All
- Passing notes instead of texting
- Hugs instead of xoxo
- Belly laughter instead of LOL
- Eye contact instead of glowing screens....
The internet has drastically changed our way of living. However, we shouldn’t get too wrapped up in our virtual world. We should step out to experience the real world occasionally. Trust me, it’s a great experience!